Terms and Conditions of Order Processing
Table of contents
- Basis for Order Processing
- Costs of Order Completion
- Errors in Offers
- Order Completion Dates
- Terms and Conditions of Delivery of Goods
- Terms of Payments
- Scope of Liability
- Admissible Shortages in the Order Amount
Basis for Order Processing
Orders shall be processed on the basis of:
- Materials required for completing an order:
- materials for completing an order shall have to comply with the technical requirements specified by us
- If there are reservations concerning the quality of materials used for printing CD/DVDs, a lack of diligence in their preparation, or when they do not satisfy our technical requirements, we reserve the right to refuse to complete an order
- following prior agreement, it is possible to accept materials for order completion in formats other than those described at our website.
- An order containing:
- order date
- input data for issuing a VAT invoice
- particulars of the person responsible for order completion on the Principal's side (first and family names, telephone number, and e-mail address)
- title of work (a name that clearly identifies the order, e.g. Company X, Catalogue 1/2005)
- quantity of ordered goods and services
- address for delivery
- Materials required for completing an order:
Costs of Order Completion
- Prices shown on our web sites are not a solicitation within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Polish Civil Code. Offers are prepared on the basis of individual inquiries that detail the parameters of ordered goods and services. Inquiries should be directly sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to a person who is responsible for order processing.
- Offers shall remain valid for the period of seven days from the date on which they are sent out. We make every effort to ensure a constant or decreasing pricing level of offered goods and services.
- Proposed pricing changes linearly, which means that prices are quoted for a specific circulation, and not ranges of quantity.
Errors in Offers
We make every effort to prepare an offer for you exercising due diligence. However, it is possible that an erroneous price or quantity of offered services or products could be given. In such cases, the Client shall have the right to refuse an order. We shall not be held responsible for mistakes in offers.
Order Completion Dates
Order completion dates are determined on an individual basis after receiving the materials that are required for order completion. Average turnaround time for printing and duplication is up to 3 working days since approval of all materials ( + delivery time) In case of more complex orders, please contact our crew.
In the event of force majeure, particularly in the event of a plant breakdown, shortage in power or water supply, fire, or natural disasters at the registered seat of PIN Sp. z o.o. or companies executing individual stages of an order, we shall not be held liable for the consequences relating to changes in completion dates.
Terms and Conditions of Delivery of Goods
Goods shall be sent via courier companies and the costs of delivery shall be included in a detailed offer. We shall not be held liable for delays in the delivery that are caused by a fault of the courier company. We shall not be held liable for lost or damaged packages.
Terms of Payments
We accept the following forms of payment:
- wire transfer prior to the delivery of goods.
- by credit card ( we add 6% of paypal commision to the order value)
- Grounds for complaints shall be reviewed within 7 days as of the date of delivery of all defective goods to the registered seat of PIN Sp. z o.o.
- Since repair of defects is most often impossible, justified complaints shall be taken into consideration through reproduction of defective goods and services or reimbursement of the amount paid for such defective goods and services within 14 days as of the complaint review date.
- The Client shall be required to deliver all defective goods to the registered seat of PIN Sp. z o.o. at its own cost.
- In the event whereby a complaint is satisfied by the production of new goods free of defects, such goods shall be delivered to the Client at the cost of PIN Sp. z o.o.
- Reproduction of goods and services that are the object of complaint shall be possible only after the complained-about goods have been paid for.
Scope of Liability
We shall be held liable for defects of sold goods and services only to the amount of their value.
Admissible Shortages in the Order Amount
Due to the multi-stage production process and the possible accretion of shortages under each individual stage of production, we reserve the possibility of deviating from the ordered quantities of goods. The admissible shortages of goods are as follows:
Quantity Admissible shortages 0 - 100 10 101 - 1.000 20 above 1.1000 30
- Missing items shall not be invoiced.
- Completion of an order for amounts lower than the admissible shortage specified for individual ranges is not grounds for a justified complaint.